DentReps connects thousands of dental practices and organizations with talented Associates & Personnel for all employment, transition and hiring needs.
Through our unique marketing strategies, DentReps prides itself on helping practices & organizations source the “right” job candidates more efficiently and effectively. In turn recovering production sooner, all while reducing the costs, time, and the troubles associated with hiring. DentReps also offers job seekers an exclusive community committed to connecting these talented candidates with career opportunities!
Whether you are looking to fill one job opportunity, or numerous positions every month, DentReps offers both Single and Unlimited 60-Day Premium Job Advertisement Subscriptions for a great value. And DentReps job postings are guaranteed! And for Dental Job Seekers, Membership is FREE!
Utilizing DentReps as one of your hiring and recruitment resources, you can expect a hands-on-approach from our team as well as access to our exclusive membership base and extensive dental network.
DentReps is the Trusted Career Source for the Dental Community and we are a socially responsible organization donating a percentage of our time and profits to relevant charities and programs amongst the dental community.
- Is your Dental Practice or Organization looking for that perfect Candidate to hire?
- Are you Dentist, Hygienist, Assistant, Office Team Member or Sales & Marketing Leader looking for a Career change, transition, or relocation?
- Is your Group Practice losing valueable revenue because you cannot locate Candidates?
- Are you looking to join some of the best of practices and organizations in Dentistry?
- Is your client or clients looking to fill their current job opporutnities?
- Trying to advertise the Sale and Transition of your Practice but cannot find the right Associate?
- Is the current workload on your current staff affecting moral because you cannot source the Candidates for your open positions?
- Interested in or having no luck sourcing Experienced or Recent Grads for the potenital Transition of your practice?