Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Reference # or Name:||13-3979||DR Job Category:||Dental Office Administration||DR Job Type:||-||Job Title:||Receptionist||City:||Prescott||State:||Arizona (AZ)||Address:||
Position : Receptionist |
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job?
We've got your 3-word answer: Pacific Dental Services
WHAT YOU'LL DO
At Pacific Dental Services our Receptionist must:
• Help ensure office success by getting patients into the office through excellent telephone skills.
• Schedule appointments in accordance with Company policies.
• Answer telephones in a thorough and timely manner.
• Post charges and payments to patient accounts in accordance with Company policies.
• Set up accounts and make charts for new patients.
• Coordinate front and back office patient flow and notify back office staff of each patient's arrival.
• Confirm all patient appointments at least two days in advance.
• Maintain a clean and welcoming front office environment at all times.
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other pertinent laws or regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
Requirements WHAT WE SEEK
• Our Receptionists are detail oriented administrative gurus that provide exceptional customer service at all times.
• They have a strong sense of personal responsibility and take ownership for their work.
• Most importantly, they uphold a high level of integrity and ethics.
• We seek outstanding professionals that possess the following qualifications:
o Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
o Related experience and/or customer service training
WHAT WE OFFER
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths-and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
|Post Date:||12/12/2013 10:02||Employer:||Log In or Register Here|